VC is proud to have Mrs. Judy Frost as our guidance counselor. From the University of Pittsburgh to Notre Dame, from West Point to Davidson and Duke, VC’s students have gone on to fine colleges and trade schools.
Mrs. Frost stays up-to-date on the latest in guidance counseling through the following activities:
- Each year she takes the Junior class to the college fair in Pittsburgh, PA (making VC one of the only local schools to do so)
- Each year Mrs. Frost attends the College Board workshops
- Each year Mrs. Frost attends a FAFSA financial aid meeting with our program manager
- Each year Mrs. Frost attends the PACAC (Pennsylvania Association for College Admissions Counseling) seminars
- Mrs. Frost also meets with every junior and senior individually every year
- All students, regardless of grade level, are also given a “College & Life After High School” information packet the first week of each school year
For any questions about college preparation or guidance needs, please contact Mrs. Judy Frost.